Monday, June 4, 2007

7 1/2 groovy habits

The easist habit for me?

I'm tempted to say number 7 1/2 ("Play!") because I like to have fun at work but then I'd come across as a slacker, so my official answer will be number 3 ("View problems as challenges"). I'm good at tackling problems head-on with a spring in my step.

The hardest habit for me?

Embarrassing as it is to admit for a librarian in the 21st century, the truth would be number 6 ("Use technology to your advantage"). I've always been the last person in my circle to get onboard the latest technology fad, from microwaves to VCRs to cell phones. I still don't have an IPod.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Hey, Steve, glad to see you posting!

snarklepuss said...

You're not alone Steve, the only way I get any techno gadgets is if someone gives them to me. Fight the future!

Nancy said...

My favorite # was 71/2 as well. You know girls just want to have fun!

EDWAR DELGADO said...

Hi!
Can you help me to identify the plants and flowers of my new home?

let's have some fun doing this, go to my blog:
http://edwardelgado.blogspot.com/

Edwar